Saturday, January 26, 2013

Windfall

ITEM 1. Very Confidential Letter,
I am Mr.Lee hung Chan, a staff in the Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) here in Malaysia . 
Here is a 100% profitable business proposal for you, In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of $7.3 million USD( Seven million three hundred US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his business colleagues in a plane crash on 26 March 2010 and there is No body to claim his fund, I want you and me to work together to transfer the fund into your account, Late Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, sheikh was an Emirati businessman and Managing Director of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, below was a prove from the CNN news Website of his death:
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/03/30/uae.body/index.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/world/middleeast/01ahmed.html
I am contacting you to assist me and transfer this fund into your account as the business partner and beneficiary to Late Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, I can fix your name as the business beneficiary of this fund with my position in this Bank so that the Bank will transferred the fund into your nominated bank account and you will get 40% of the fund and I will get 60%, I will come to meet you for us to share the fund according to the percentage above after the transfer and invest the money in Biomedical Engineering.
Please get back to me immediately and I will provide you with more details about the account information and how we can proceed to transfer the fund into your account.
Thank you
Lee hung Chan.
A staff of Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank).

Item 2. From a “Kevin Carey” 
YOU ARE A GRANT AWARD WINNER OF $500,000.00 USD WRITE EMAIL: e-ungrant@hotmail.com FOR VITAL DETAILS....


Item 3. From a “Euro Million Lottery”
Your E-mail Id account have won you the sum of 1,550,952.00 Euros From the Euro Millions Lottery. Award E-mail Draw 2013 Edition, Kindly contact the Claims Department Manager for your claims email: 
euromillionslottery943@rogers.com with your details: Your Full Name, Address, Tel No, State, Age, Occupation, Country.

In just a matter of minutes, I have become a multi-millionaire, three times over and in dollars and euros to boot! Miracle in the net!
Quick, go, buy that Ferrari F12 Berlinetta and Bugatti Veyron 16.4 for starters.
Buy that Lake Como villa…better yet, that island in Tahiti and that chalet with a view of the Swiss Alps. 
Go to Sotheby and Christie’s and get me a Matisse or a Picasso.
Forget the Rolex, get me a Breguet, a Patek, a Hublot, a Vacheron Constantin.  
Book me a flight to Chile, to La Sebastiana in Valparaiso to immerse myself in the air breathed by my poetry god, Pablo Neruda…
Wow! Heavy! As our generation of druggies would howl.
A sucker born every minute. Some people still think we are this. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home